Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made daily using fresh meats and produce. Meals are designed to be “child friendly”. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef prepares healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option available if needed. We serve cold breakfast (cereal) followed by hot breakfast in the morning, lunch and an afternoon snack.
- All meals are included in your weekly tuition.
- Breakfast is served from 8:00-8:30a.m. Please have your child at the school within these times if they are to eat breakfast
- Lunch is served between 11:45a.m.-12:30p.m. Monthly menus are posted on the website and bulleting boards in front of classrooms. You are welcome to send lunch with your child anytime you like
- Afternoon snack is served from 3:00-3:30p.m.
- A second snack is served in Tiny Tots, Tots and Early Learners classes at 5p.m.
Click here for this month’s menu.