- Safe, modern & spacious facility
- Covered outdoor play area separated by age group
- Gym with age-appropriate games and toys
- Soft toys playroom for infants and tiny tots
- Computer room for learning using ABCmouse.com, computer processing and educational games
- Fully equipped kitchen with a full time chef onsite
- Procare child tracking, electronic check in/out and convenient billing options
Teachers & Curriculum
- Experienced teachers – our lead teachers have several years of child care background
- Relevant Curriculum – our curriculum is top of the line state certified curriculum that we use school wide. There are two programs that we offer – first begins with our infants through preschool classes (FUNSHINE), and the second is for our Pre-K and Private-K classes (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). HMH is also used by several local ISDs
- Parents are also provided with online access to enrichment software to continue child education at home
- Smart board technology offered for interactive learning for kids 4 and up
Real Time Communication With Parents
We use an interactive online platform called Brightwheel which delivers your child’s day in real time. The app updates live with photos, activities, meal time, nap time, special events, and more! You can see how and what your children are doing all throughout the day in great detail. We also send out weekly curriculum for all classes for the upcoming week so parents are informed of what’s going on in the classroom and can be an active participant in their child’s learning.
Oak Brook School has a fully equipped on-site kitchen. We strive to serve nutritionally balanced meals made daily using fresh meats and produce, and designed to be “child friendly”. We follow the nutritional guidelines published by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services.
Our full-time Chef prepare healthy and delicious food with a vegetarian option served daily. We serve cold breakfast followed by hot morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. Click here to view this month’s menu.