As you go through the process of choosing a child care facility for your little one, we want to take this opportunity to share with you a little about us, our philosophy and what makes Oak Brook School unique from other schools in the area.
We bought our first school, Oak Brook in Murphy in September 2014. One of the first things that struck us when we took over was the sense of family that exists at the school; this was repeatedly communicated to us by both the current parents and staff.
Our goal has always been to re-create the same sense of belonging in our Allen school. As parents of two school-age kids we have experienced varied levels of child care service. We can relate to the attributes that parents would like to see in a school; and those are the attributes that you will whole heartedly find at Oak Brook.
We take great pride in both the schools being recognized as the best in their respective areas by Readers’ Choice. We consider Oak Brook’s key pillars of strengths to be:
- Facility with separate play areas, soft toys room for younger children, gym and computer room
- Experienced teachers & management who have been in child care for several years
- Curriculum two state certified programs (Funshine & Harcourt)
- Smart board technology for interactive learning
- Computer learning using abcmouse.com and age-specific educational games
- Real time communication with parents using an online platform called Brightwheel that lets us take pictures of your child’s day, create daily reports and share it with parents
- Nutritious breakfast, meals & snacks made daily using fresh produce and meats in our onsite kitchen
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dolly & Sanjay Ambekar